National GMA Retreat Dress Code: (Applies to campers and sponsors)
1. Clean, neat pants or knee length shorts may be worn until after supper.
2. Appropriate shirts should be modest with at least 1 inch straps, showing no cleavage, and with no inappropriate messages.
3. Appropriate skirt and short length is measured by the girl's palm width above her knee. Skirt slits should be no higher than the knee when seated.
4. Dresses, dress pants or dress capris are to be worn for all night services, unless otherwise announced by the Advisory Council.
On Tuesday night, t-shirts and jeans or capris may be worn, but no shorts. (Wear GMA t-shirts: local, district, state, or national.)
5. Bathing suits are to be modest, one pieced suits or a two piece covered by a t-shirt. A cover-up for bathing suits is to be worn when going to and from the pool.
6. Sundresses may be worn. (T-shirts must be worn with spaghetti strap dresses.)